Join & Engage
|Financial Contributions||Film Donations||Equipment and Ephemera||Volunteering|
Members provide a stream of constant support for the overall operations, and are the heart of NHF. Without yearly renewals and new members, NHF would not exist. Members are those people, companies, and organizations most deeply tied to our mission and activities.
Financial donors are critical to keeping the organization healthy. Every contribution, large and small, makes a difference and will help to:
- Conserve and enhance our collections.
- Support special presentations of materials in our archives.
- Expand our public programs and community outreach efforts.
- Provide programming in the Alamo Theatre.
- The Annual Fund is a way to provide general operating support.
- Become a Century Donor! In honor of the Alamo's 100th birthday, we have created a simple way for you set up automatic monthly donations to support the theatre and our work at NHF. Simply click the donate button below and select "make this recurring" at check out. If you prefer to set up a direct withdrawal from your checking or saings account, call us at 207-469-0924 during regular business hours.
- Gifts to the endowment ensure the safekeeping of materials in the conservation center.
- Planned giving and bequests.
Gifts to NHF are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Consult your tax advisor for details on charitable giving and your taxes.
- Become a Member
- Donate to the Annual Fund
- Support the Alamo Theatre
- Become a Century Donor by selecting "make this recurring" at check out
Film donors add to the collections and enrich the variety of material available.
Technology and Ephemera donors add to the study center and exhibits through donations of cameras, projectors, postcards, posters, periodicals, and other items.
Volunteers help with special projects in the building and the collections. NHF is always looking for talented people to join our Board of Directors. In particular, individuals with finance, fundraising, legal, communications/media, or an archival background/experience are being sought. If interested, please contact Brook Ewing Minner, Executive Director. Your support in any of the above ways is greatly appreciated.