Financial contributions are extremely important. Northeast Historic Film works hard to develop earned income activities that can help support, and further our mission. We operate the Alamo Theatre, copy home movies in our Technical Services department, and offer a line of DVDs featuring Videos of Life in New England. But all of these activities together supply only a portion of the funds needed. We need your support! Each donation makes a difference in keeping NHF a vibrant organization dedicated to the history and heritage of northern New England.
Your gift will:
- Conserve and enhance our collections.
- Support special presentations of materials in our archives.
- Expand our public programs and community outreach efforts.
- Provide programming in the Alamo Theatre.
- The Annual Fund is a way to provide general operating support. Gifts to the Annual Fund are the largest source of unrestricted funding we receive. These gifts can be used where they are needed most. Become a Century Donor and make a gift each month. Just click the Donate button below and check the box that says "Make this recurring". Or call Andrea, our business manager at 1(800) 469-0924 and she will set your gift up with any credit card or bank account.
- Planned giving and bequests are useful tools for estate planning and can be established to benefit both you and NHF. Talk to your financial advisor about bequests, charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, and charitable lead trusts. We are also happy to discuss options with you.